When it comes to full-service demolition services in Los Angeles, Fast Forward has you covered. While some Los Angeles demolition companies are more specialized, we enjoy and excel at doing it all. Since 1990 we have acquired the equipment, developed the skills, and trained our operators to precisely perform a variety of routine and complex tasks with accuracy and ease.
For almost two decades our family owned and operated demolition company has been a key ally for homeowners, residential contractors, construction companies, commercial contractors, landscapers, property managers, and more who are looking to get help with demolition services in Los Angeles that are completed on-time and within budget.
No matter what kind of demolition you need, give us a chance to show you why we are the Los Angeles demolition contractor you can count on. We even haul away debris leaving you one less thing to worry about.
Types of Demolition Services in Los Angeles, CA
If you aren’t exactly sure what type of Los Angeles demolition services to ask for, don’t worry. We can help you determine the best type based on what you are trying to accomplish. Contact us with the specifics of your job and we’ll set you up with the demolition services that will serve you best.
In general, our Los Angeles demolition company provides:
- Soft demolition for removal of all or part of a home or building’s interior. This may include doors and frames, drywall walls and ceilings, light and bathroom fixtures, carpet and tile, and HVAC units and ducting.
- Hard demolition to remove full or partial structures made of materials such as concrete, brick, or steel. Various types of equipment are used to cut apart or break up these hard materials before they are hauled away.
- Selective demolition to remove a portion of both an interior and exterior of a home or building. Depending on the materials involved, this type can include both soft and hard demolition.
- Site demolition to completely clear a piece of land. For example, we may demolish and remove an entire home or office building as well as the landscaping, driveway, or parking lot that surrounds it.
Where Does Fast Forward Perform Los Angeles Demolition Services?
As a full-service Los Angeles demolition contractor, we serve many different commercial locations including:
- Apartment Buildings
- Manufacturing and Research Facilities
- Airports, Hotels, and Amusement Parks
- Schools, Libraries, and Government Buildings
- Movie Studios, Shopping Malls, and Sporting Event Facilities
- Hospitals, Health Clinics, and Biotechnology Labs
- Banks, Office Buildings, and Communications Facilities
Some of the specific locations where Fast Forward has successful completed Los Angeles demolition services in the past include:
- UCLA’s Center for the Health Sciences
- Laborers’ Local 300
- VA Hospital’s Building 300
- UCLA’s Kinsey Hall
- The Accelerated School’s Gymnasium
- USC’s Health Science Building
- Los Angeles’ Central Library
Ready for A Demolition Contractor in Los Angeles That Will Help You Succeed?
As an established Los Angeles demolition contractor, we have long standing relationships with a large portion of our customer base. However, we equally enjoy working with new clients as well. If you need a demolition contractor in Los Angeles, you’ll be treated like family when working with Fast Forward’s knowledgeable and friendly staff.
For any of the demolition services in Los Angeles you may be looking for, Fast Forward is on your side! We’re here to do our part, however big or small, to help with your overall success. We would be honored to show you how our professional staff can meet your particular demolition needs on-time and within budget. Give us a call at 888-267-1564 or contact us online to get started.